Picnic at the Winery
The winery will be open for guests to bring their picnic or snacks to the winery and have a private table to enjoy the great outdoors and have some social time with a bottle (or two or three) of SVV Wines.
SAMPLING BEGINS ON JUNE 27TH
We will begin our sampling on Saturday, June 27th with all 6 selected wines poured at once, from which customers can take a seat at one of our tables to take part in an “UP NORTH” Minnesota Farm Winery Experience.
80% of SVV Wines are produced from grapes grown on the SVV Estate in Morrison County and local growers in Stearns and Crow Wing Counties.
- SVV will have 8 tables. Each positioned for proper distancing. Four tables for up to 4 people. Two tables for up to 2 people. One table for up to 6 people and One table for up to 10 people.
- Maximum capacity is 32 guests.
- Reservations by email or calling the winery is encouraged but walk-ins will be accepted if table space is available.
- There will be a check in desk where each guest will be required to enter their name and contact information in a guest registry book. That being for traceability should there be an outbreak from which other guests can be notified of any possible exposure. This is not a requirement mandated by the Governor but it is a requirement of SVV in order to protect my valued SVV guests and my staff.
- Guests will have up to 2 hours to occupy their assigned table and can stay longer unless we have another reservation for that table pending.
- Tasting Fee is $7 for 6 – 1 ounce pours or $14 for 6 – 2 ounce pours. 6 ounces is a typical glass of wine at any restaurant or club, and a double pour is two glasses of wine for $14 (a bargain compared to most restaurant prices).
- SVV will supply Paper Plates, Plastic Flatware and Napkins for single use and are disposable.
- Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars will be available for sale.
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Bathroom facilities will be provided. Guests will be asked to wipe down contact surfaces before they exit. Sanitizing wipes will be provided.
- SVV staff will wear masks and food handler gloves.
- Guest will be encouraged to wear masks until they occupy their table but not a requirement for entry.
Picnic at the Winery – 2020 Schedule
Dates and Times are flexible by special request or private party arrangements. Please contact Jon at the Winery for details and scheduling.
JUNE 6th – 7th
Saturday, June 6th 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 7th 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
JUNE 20th – 21st
Saturday, June 20th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 21st 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
JUNE 27th – 28th
Saturday, June 27th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 28th 1:00 to 4:00 p.m
INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND
Friday, July 3rd 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 4th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 5th 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
JULY 25th – 26th
Saturday, July 25th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 26th 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
AUGUST 1st – 2nd
Saturday, August 1st 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 2nd 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
AUGUST 8th – 9th
Saturday, August 8th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 9th 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
AUGUST 22nd – 23rd
Saturday, August 22nd 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 23rd 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
AUGUST 29th – 30th
Saturday, August 29th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 30th 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Saturday, Sept. 5th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 6th 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 7th 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Closed for the season September 8th – Open for Bottle Sales only. Please call ahead to verify service 218-575-2336